Huron Speed Products
Huron Speed V3 Single T4 Kit
Huron Speed V3 Single T4 Kit
Huron Speed V3 T4 Turbo Kit
- .120 wall Stainless Steel, V-banded Manifolds.
- Extra thick, V-banded, 1-piece Stainless Crossover pipe that retains the Sway Bar and features our new Wastegate location set-up to eliminate boost creep!
- (2) 2.5” new style quick-release and metal nut V-band clamps for easy installation of the crossover pipe to the manifolds.
- 3” 1-piece DP with Wideband O2 bung and plug.
- (1) 3" new style quick-release and metal nut V-band clamp for easy installation of the downpipe.
- 3" POLISHED ALUMINUM Cold side piping from turbo to FMIC to Throttle Body with Pre-Drilled IAT Sensor hole.
- Oil Feed and Drain Line Kit including -4an Feed line, -10an Drain line, and all required fittings with turbo drain flange
- T4 Turbo Blanket
- 4" Turbo Air Filter designed specifically for this kit
- 50' Roll of black Heat-wrap
- 50mm Blow-Off Valve Flange on Cold side piping
- 4" core front mount Intercooler
- All exact, specific couplers
- All exact, specific T-Bolt clamps
- F-body front mount intercoolers brackets
- Hardware to mount Turbo, intercooler brackets, and intercooler
- New heat shielding for the alternator as well steering rack boot!
**Piping kit only, requires other items noted to run, vehicle will not run without these outside sourced items completed by you, therefore sold as show only.
Requires Turbo, Wastegate, BOV, and Pusher Fans to complete or you can order those with the kit as well from us depending on your budget and goals! Requires Removal of the Air Conditioning system. If you wish to retain this, check out our V3 A/C kit.
Here are some new features of the new Huron Speed V3 T4 Turbo Kit:
- Included Manifolds. No need to have to track down rusty Truck Manifolds anymore. Where as they worked great, we now supply manifolds for you to keep the entire process much more simple on your end! These new manifolds are made from.120 wall 304 Stainless. If you know your materials, you know this is VERY heavy duty stuff. Most headers are made from .065 wall making these manifolds nearly twice as thick of material to prevent cracking from holding up the weight of the turbo. They are also V-banded for ease of install and made to RETAIN the OEM alternator location.
- New Wastegate Location. We have seen a few cases where boost creep became a minor issue, but why have to worry or hassle with it at all? We took what we know needed to happen to get a better flow of exhaust to the waste gate and made it happen. Where as our previous kit and most others out there pull from the merge of the 2 banks with a 38mm flange, we are now pulling exhaust from BOTH banks individually in the direction of flow, and merging those into larger piping and a larger 44-45mm WG flange! Good-bye boost creep!
- Keep your Sway Bar. Where as not as big of a demand, we still would get street car customers who really wished to retain their front sway bar. With a little fabrication, we made it happen! We routed the crossover to run just under the front sway bar on the passenger side and right above the bar on the drivers side without sacrificing any ground clearance. We also did this while keeping a larger SS/WS6 sway bar in the OEM location!
- Retain the Low Oil Level Sensor. Our previous kit required the removal of the low oil level sensor for down pipe clearance. With this set-up, we managed to RETAIN the low oil level sensor and still fit the 3" down pipe through the factory K-member!
- 4" Downpipe options. For those wanting to run the newer VSR turbos with the 4" 1.25 turbine housing or simply have a bumper exit downpipe for your current turbo we have you covered with our T4-4 and T4-3 downpipe options. This 4" bumper exit downpipe will provide a ton of flow to help back-pressure issues. We offer this downpipe with the standard 3 5/8" downpipe flange to mate to the standard .96 housing turbos (T4-3) but great improve your exhaust flow or the T4-4 version to mate to the VSR 4" 1.25 or T4 S400 housings. These are 2-piece 4" down pipes that will exit the front bumper on the passenger side. With this, you will still be able to retain your OEM Radiator in the OEM Location, just need to remove the Overflow tank for space.
- Wideband O2 bung. This is now standard. We are putting an extra O2 bung in the supplied 3" through K-member down pipe along with a plug so you can run this, or have it there if when the time comes for tuning or logging purposes. This is a standard feature!
All of these new features and still keep the great features of our first kit such as the simple, clean, and effective cold side with brackets and 4" thick core FMIC. Retain the Factory Radiator in the Factory Position (now enhanced even for mid-frames!)
*Details on the Options you will find in the Drop Down Menus*
- Turbos will be built per order and drop shipped directly to you after you complete your purchase.
- Downpipe options. 3" standard through K-member downpipe comes with the standard 3" flange to bolt directly up to most all such 3" discharge turbos such as the TC 78, 7875, 7575, PT7675, etc. The 4" downpipe upgrade is flanged for the 4" exit PT88. If running a different 4" exit Mid-Frame turbo, a flange swap may be required to mate to your specific turbo as the mid-frames come with many different flanges.
- Air Filter. The air filter we had custom made to fit this kit to bolt to the turbo and clear the hot side piping. This Filter is 7" long and has a 4" inlet on it to mate up to all of the standard T4 turbos from our drop-down menus. Will not fit a S400 turbo.